About

agnieszkabolek@vp.pl
www.facebook.com/agnieszka.bolek

Pages

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

SLEEP PARTY PEOPLE concert in Poland CANCELLED


I can't even express how excited I am about this concert, I can't even count the reasons why I love this band so much. All I can do is to sincerely recommend you to take advantage and come to their concert because it is really worth it. I had the chance to attend their live show during Copenhagen Jazz Festival and it was one of those experiences my mind can't get rid of. It is very positive fixation though ;) This time they will play in my hometown - Łódź (Poland), whilst I'm in their motherland - Denmark. (Isn't it ironic?) But all hell can't stop me from coming up there to experience it again and of course to thank the bunnies personally for accepting the invitation and letting me contribute to the Nordland Art Festival this way :))


The 8th of October center of Poland will become center of the Universe thanks to different dimention music of Sleep Party People ;)



More about Sleep Party People here:


More about Nordland Art Festival here




Interview with Brian Batz, Sleep Party People's lead singer 

 
Popkomm festival 
 Berlin 2011, Magnet Club




TICKETS:
_______________________________________________________________________________






0 komentarze:

Post a Comment